Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another Year Older

Well yesterday was my birthday.  It was your typical birthday everyone texting and posting on facebook happy birthday!  My girls all wished me happy birthday and kissed me (which was the best gift ever!). My coworkers decorated my office and bought me a cake (which I took home) My husband fixed me dinner and then surprised me by giving me a gift certificate for a one hour massage (which is also awesome btw).  Then in one quick moment I realized...... Crap I am too FAT to get a massage.  The masseuse will be feeling all my rolls and fat .  Ugh that just sounds disgusting so then I thought well what am I going to do about it?  Well the only thing I knew to do was to lose some weight to feel a little better about getting this massage.  I looked on the gift certificate and it says it expires 05/01/13.  Ok so that gives me approximately two months to lose some weight!!!! Yikes so I decided it is got to be done because I  AM getting that massage!!! So I declared starting on Wednesday (I had a few pieces of birthday cake to finish )  that I would start my diet to become massage friendly! So I decided that I am going to try Visalus.  Have any of you ever heard or seen this?  I have tried the shakes and believe it or not they are yummy! You replace two meals a day with shakes and have a reasonable dinner but this also means EXERCISE!!! I hate exercise with a passion!!! I just don't seem to have time for it either but if I am going to get massage friendly I am going to have to bite the bullet and just DO IT!! So if you want to see how things go stay tuned and find out how my journey goes to lose weight and become a massage friendly person!!! BTW does anyone know If the Shoe Fits......Then What?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!