Thursday, February 14, 2013

New day, New me!

Well here I am just on a whim I decide that I wanted to blog.  Crazy right!?! Despite the fact that I know nothing about blogging and only know about rambling here I am giving it a shot.  I need to do some self improvement and enlightenment. I need to lose weight, gain some self confidence, spend more time with my kids and in general become more happy with me.  After all I have to live with myself every minute of the day.  Why should I not like me.  So just a brief background of myself. I am married with 3 beautiful girls.  That is right I said it 3 girls!!! That means whining, fighting and no bathroom time.  Alas I wouldn't have it any other way.  My girls names are Erica (15), Melayna (9) and Zoe (2).  They are the loves of my life.  My husband and I have been married for a little over a year and we have a lot of work to do.  I never thought having a blended family would be so hard but man it is like trying to nail jello to the wall sometimes its messy and seems like it is never going to work. Out of the bad times however there are some good fun times.  So today I am making a commitment to myself for self improvement.  To start diet and exercise and work on me a little bit.  So If the Shoe fits.........then what?!? Stay tuned to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!