Friday, February 22, 2013

About the Person that is ME!


I am from a very little town in Florida. I have lived there my entire life. It has it's advantages of that small town closeness , but also it's disadvantages too. So anyway. I was married the first time when I was 19. Yep that is right I said the first time those with without screw ups cast the first stone. Anyone??? Ok so we were married and had a beautiful baby girl names Erica Michelle she just turned 15 a few weeks ago. Wow how time does fly by. Then we decided we were young and really didn't have the kind of relationship that we wanted so we decided to go our seperate ways. Then I married my second husband and we had another little girl names Melayna Frances she turned 9 last July and she is a brainiac a sponge she absorbs everything that she possibly can. Reads everything and researches even more. Her dad and I were married for almost 10 years things got tough financially and he decided that he didn't want to be married to me anymore. I will admit I took care of the money but you can't get blood from a turnip right? I hit rock bottom I felt like I was going to die and my life was over. I moved back in with my mom and dad and started working on getting back on my feet. Then I met my third husband what can I say I am a Jezebel. We have been married for a little over a year and have a 2 year old daughter named Zoe. She is so awesome and keeps me on my toes. In case you are wondering my marriage right now is good. We have our ups and downs and of course I have trust issues and have had boughts of depression. I love my husband and our blended family but sometimes the stress causes me to sulk and stuff my face. I have been going to counseling and it is helping me to overcome some of my issues and deal a little better with stress. I sound like a head case don't I? LOL well I assure you I have become a stronger person as I have muddled through all my mistakes in my life. I look back and think wow this is not where or what I intended to be when I started out but it is what it is. I can only go up from here. Hopefully I will make better and wiser choices from here on out.


Zoe 2 Years

Melayna 9 Years
Erica 15 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!