Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Case of the Blahs and I don't give a damns!

Hey ya'll! Well it is hump day and I have a severe case of the blahs!  Don't know why or for what reason but I do and right now I just want to punch my coworker that sits in the office next to me in the throat!  I know how perfectly charming of me!  She keeps trying to get more yogurt out of her yogurt container when WTF IT IS EMPTY!!!!! GEEZ!!
 
So anyways I really don't have anything cute or awesome to report.  I am moving and I am not even half way done and I am sick and tired of it already!!! I so want to say F it I change my mind and want to stay where I am at!!
 
My husband is being an ass lately probably because he is actually having to do something after work for once.  Well duh all that furniture isn't going to move itself!!! I love him but damn welcome to my world!!
 
Also my kids have too much shit!! What happened to not spoiling our kids well hell apparently I didn't get the memo!!
 
So I know I am so in the running for mother and wife of the year right?  Right!
 
So anyways I have completly had diet failure this week and I can't even get up enough energy to give a shit!!  I have eaten pizza and crap all week for several meals and body is telling me NO but my mind is telling me who cares EAT IT!!!  I also haven't exercised in like 7 days.  Oh well I can't even get up enough energy to think about it let alone care.
 
Alrighty then, now that I have completely brought you all down and you are now in your own state of funk.  I promist tomorrow's post will be better and maybe a little more uplifting!
 
Bah Peace Out.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!