Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jake & Holly Finish the Sentence LinkUP!

button
 
Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)... I got stuck with the short gene. She is 6'1" I am 5'4" you could say I got the short end of the stick.
 
 

My best friend says... I would lose my head if it wasn't attached so what if I forgot to meet her for lunch several one time.

People call me... heatlang, langdang, mommy, babe (the hubs), the warden (the kids).
 
 I most often deam....about being late to work naked!
 

The best part of my day... is when I wake my babies up in the morning and the little one says mommy you are my beautiful alarm clock Luv Her!
 
 
I really don't understand... PeOpLe wHo TyPe lIkE tHiS.


I get really annoyed... when people stand in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store and talk with their friends or whoever and you are just wanting to grab some freaking peanut butter and they won't freakin move!

There's nothing like ... when you wake up thinking it is a work day and realize that it is Saturday and you don't have to go to work HOLLA!

Lately, I can't get enough... Duck Dynasty. I love it I know it's crazy rednecks but who doesn't love SI?


 
One thing I am NOT is... mean. Mean People Suck!

I spent too much money on... AS SEEN ON TV crap I don't know why I do it. I can't help it I guess I am obsessed.

I want to learn.... how to roll a coin across my knuckles.
I know this will make me so much cooler.



If I ever met Jake in real life , I would... invite him over for a Friends marathon.
Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?
Monica: Is it, like, for dinosaur emergencies? "Help! Come quick, they're still extinct!"
I can't stop... singing I'm gonna pop some tags!-Thrift Shop

Never have I ever... Purchased a small pony and used it as my primary means of transportation.
Hmm this would save on gas?
Reese Witherspoon... love her and guess what everyone now knows who she is?!?!






 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!