Thursday, March 14, 2013

Friday

Ok so I just sat down to do another post and I read my last post and OMFG!!! I must have been having a really bad day!!! I was on the corner of depressed and AAAAHHHH!!! So if I offended anyone oh well!!

Things have been better the past week. I had a long talk with my husband and told him how I was feeling and there was a lot of crying and upsetness and it might not change a thing but I think we took the first step to trying to fix it.  So enough on that subject. 

This week has been crazy crazy it is Fair week. My daughter is involved in 4H and she grew a citrus tree. I know how redneck right?  Well it was either a tree, pig or cow.  So we decided on the tree. She did really well last night was the judging she didn't win any prizes but got a blue ribbon for participation and it was a good learning experience for her.  I am proud of her she is becoming such a grown up young lady!



Melayna's Blue Ribbon




On the weightloss front. I have been doing the Visalus weightloss program for about 2 1/2 weeks and have had some success with it. I started out at about 186 and am now down to 179.  That's 7 lbs woohoo! Hey it is not a lot but its a lot to me and I am very proud of myself for sticking to it.  I have started doing couch to 5K and have had a little success with that as well. I can feel that I have a lot more energy.  I have only been doing it 4 times a week right now as I have to get up early to do it and that is about 5 am but it will be worth it in the long run.  I need to ramp up my exercise and that will be my goal this week to do the Couch to 5K program and then also work on some weight training as well. 



We also took Zoe to the fair this week. When I was a kid I LOVED the fair. It's not a great big enourmous fair but it is our little piece of amusement.  This was her first year and she had a blast and it also wore her out!! She loved all of the rides and the lights and kept saying Momma lets go again!

 
 
                                                             
                                                             She was Exhausted!!!




I am still new to all this blogging stuff and I realize as I look at a lot of other blogs I have a long long way to go.  It does feel good however to be able to express myself in my own way.  There are so many amazing bloggers out there and I enjoy looking at all of them on a daily basis. 

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait to veg and do NOTHING!!!

Peace Out,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!