Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Ins & Outs.........

Well it was a fairly uneventful weekend but a decent one.  It started out on Friday the hubby he bowls on a Friday night league so Friday nights are for me and kiddos.  This Friday Melayna the middle one was staying with her dad, and my oldest was staying the weekend with a friend so that left me and little Ms. Z.  We pretty much vegged out and watched movies, read books and attemted some potty training! Ugh what a chore that is!!! That is a post for another time however.


Zoe with Tebow our Fat Kitty!!!



So then Saturday it was up and going to take Melayna to bowl. She bowls on a Saturday morning kids league. She loves it and does pretty good her average is about a 103.  I am pretty proud of that considering she is only 9.  The hubby worked until 3 and I went home and cleaned and did laundry while the kids played outside.  We decided that on Saturday night we were going to take Zoe to see the Easter Bunny at the mall.  Sounds like a great idea right?! WRONG!! She was terrified and this is a child that seems to be scared of nothing well she was scared of him so we decided to not do that and we walked down to claires and decided on getting her bunny ears that included a crown and she told me that was better than that creepy ol thing with big ears! LOL Gotta love her.



So after the mall we decided to go get sketty this is Zoe's favorite dish she loves it so we ended up going to Olive Garden and I tried not to over eat but Italian is my favorite. I did pretty good had too many breadsticks probably but I tried to make up for it on the treadmill the next day.






Sunday was pretty easy peasy. We went to the grocery store and then came home and watched NASCAR. We are big sports fans so any sports on Sunday we are on it.

That pretty much sums up the ins and outs of my uneventful weekend.  Hope everyone has a great week!!
 
Heather

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!