Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday Yall!! Woohoo we made it and what a week it was! Today I decided to do a Favorite Things Friday post.  I figure it would give me a chance to focus on things that I love and include some pictures as well. I am not techy enough yet to do a link up or anything but yall feel free to grab the idea and post your own.
 
 
1.  Shoes-I absolutely love shoes my hubs calls me a shoe whore.  I have more shoes than I have clothes and I just can't resist purchasing them you never know when the right outfit will come along. Here are a pair I plan on getting very soon. Love them.
 
 
 
2. Clothes- Ok I don't have really keen fashion sense but I do love to shop for clothes now whether it is just to spend money or not I don't know but this is the type of clothing I love to shop for (Check out the awesome shoes in this pic)
 
 
3. Musician - Ok I love music in general, all kinds from country, to rock, to rap and oldies.  My favorite musician is Aaron Lewis. He is so talented and I have seen him in concert several times.  The hubs and I danced to his song at our wedding Tangled UP in You if you haven't heard it look it up it is awesome!  Plus he is H-O-T!!! Well I think so if you like that bad boy thing.
 
 
4. Tattoos- Ok so I absolutely love Tattoos I have 4 and it was something I wanted to do for a long time but I was a little chicken but once I got one it became an obsession. The hubs has quite a few as well.  Here is the first tattoo I got.  I love Fairies and Dragons too.
 
 
 
6. Diet Pepsi - Ok I know this probably isn't very healthy but I LOVE Diet Pepsi I used to have several a day but I have now got it down to 2 one at lunch and 1 at dinner.
Do you think if I drink it in the skinny can I will look like her?!?!
 
 
7.  Sushi- I am absolutely obsessed with sushi.  We go to a particular place here in town and they have this awesome roll called a Monster Roll to die for I tell you!
 
 
8. Favorite Movie - I don't really have a lot of time to watch movies except children's movies mostly but I absolutely love the movie Tangled (I think I am in love with Flynn Ryder).
 
 
 
9. Halloween - Ok I haven't dressed up in a long time but having kids I absolutely love this time of year planning stuff out parties and figuring out their costumes. I love that my 2 year old wanted to be a pirate this year and when she went to the door she would say AARRRRR give me all your candy. LOL.  She looks like are you talking to me. 
 
 
 
So there you go a little more about me and my favorite things.  Please grab my idea and do a post of your own.  If you don't want to do that please leave me some comments on your favorite things.  We have a pretty busy weekend ahead hopefully I will get a post in tomorrow.
 
Love Ya Mean It
 
 
Heather XOXO
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!