Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday.....My Friday!!!

Well chicky's we finally made it to Friday Eve!!! However today is my Friday HOLLA!!!  Today was  definitely better than yesterday Thank You Jesus!!!  I have come to grips with not getting on the scale which is a big step for me but I almost feel relieved.  The scale has been like a ball and chain around my ass! So it's refreshing to know that I won't be getting on it for a few more days.  Depending on how I feel about it I might not get on it for longer than that.  I will no longer let the scale define who I am now or who I am striving to become!!  Ok enough of screaming from my soap box.

So tomorrow we are going to pick my mother in law up at the airport and I am totes excited.  I know it sounds weird but I truly love my MIL she is awesome and we plan on having an awesome time.  Zoe (my youngest) turns 3 next week and we will be having an party for her on Sunday complete with bounce house & horse shoes.  So stay tuned for party pics!

I plan on hanging out at the beach everyday I can over the next week and catching some rays.  This is very exciting to me  because even though I live 15 minutes from the beach I never get to go. Probably because I have been ashamed of my body and have had no desire to show it off.  Now don't get me wrong I am not going to be strutting my bikini yet.  You noticed I said yet.  This is a big step for me I have NEVER liked myself in a bathing suit EVER.  I am feeling better about myself than I ever have. I feel like I am learning to get fit and I am realizing I don't want to just settle.  I want to work hard to get to where I want to be.  I have made it further this time than I ever have.  So even though I am going to chunky dunk it at the beach I am going to be proud of what I have already accomplished looking at the good instead of how much I have yet to lose.  Plus we all look better with a tan am I right?

I want to give a shout out to all my followers I am very excited and I hope to keep you thouroughly entertained! Thanks for letting me bend your ears!


Love Ya Mean it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!