Friday, April 26, 2013

Staycation Day One

Hello my peeps!  So today was the first day of my staycation! Woot woot!  To say that I am excited is a understatement.  I haven't had any type of vaction in sooooo long!  

So today I got all of my little cleaning stuff done and laundry so that I have the rest of the week as me time.  Then I headed to a baby shower. It was so cute and the food was smelling awesome and there was cake. But I will say I was proud of myself I stuck to the fresh fruit and a few crackers and avoided the cake.  Woo hoo I so wanted some of that cake with the buttercream icing.  It was just calling me Heather....Oh Heather!!! But yay me I resisted.  

My mother in law flew in today we went and picked her up from the airport.  The kids were so excited to see her and the first thing she said was Damn it's hot! LOL she is from Missouri where she said they were wearing jackets when they left there today!  

Zoe said grandma when we get home will you play with bubbles with me cause I have to show you how awesome of a bubble blower I am!  LOL it was cute!

Freeze!






So tomorrow will be a busy day.  Birthday shopping for Zoe.  Cupcake making, decoration getting, gift shopping day!  Whew should be fun though.  Hope ya'll's Saturday is supercalafragilisticexpealidosious!!!!

Love You Mean it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my posts. I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing. PS: Don't forget to Follow ME!